Welcome to fourth episode of the Home Stager Marketing Show, brought to you by Stager Sidekick.
My name is Mike, and I am the Stager Sidekick.
In this episode, I will explain the 4 different types of content that you can have on your website. Utilizing these 4 types of content will be valuable for your website’s visitors and great for your website’s SEO.
You can click the play button on the image above to watch the video. Below is an outline of the transcript from the video.
Transcript Outline for Episode 4 of the Home Stager Marketing Show
4 Types of Content for Your Website
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Inherently, a new website will have poor SEO. This is because it takes time to build up good SEO. Good SEO helps your website get found on Google. Websites with bad SEO won’t get found on Google.
You have likely heard the term that “Content is King” for your website, and this video will show you what those 4 types of content are.
Content Type 1. Information on your website
- About me page
- Your service area
- Your home staging services
Content Type 2. Blog
- Also known as “articles” for your website
- A blog provides value to your website visitors
- Google likes websites that provide value
Content Type 3. Portfolio of your work
- Case studies, or projects, tell Google about your services and service area
- Pictures need to include titles and alt-tags (alt-text)
Content Type 4. Videos
- Many people prefer watching videos over reading blogs
- YouTube is the second largest search engine
- YouTube is also owned by Google
You can learn more about Stager Sidekick at on this website, or contact Mike directly at [email protected].
You can also see all of the other video the Stager Sidekick YouTube channel. When you go to our channel, please don’t forget to Subscribe!